Welcome to TACHYON
- Unless otherwise agreed with the TACHYON, your Agreement will consistently apply the terms and conditions contained herein, hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms and Conditions.”
- Your Agreement with TACHYON also includes any additional legal notices applied to the Services in addition to the General Terms and Condition. All of these conditions are hereafter referred to as “Additional Terms.” When these additional terms are applied to the services in particular, you will have access to read it through the usage of that service.
- The General Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms collectively constitute a legal agreement among you TACHYON regarding your usage of the Services. It is essential to read them carefully. This Agreement is referred at the bottom as the “Terms.”
Acceptance of The Terms
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree with the Terms, and you cannot use the Services before accepting the Terms.
- The terms can be accepted through Click on ‘accept’ or ‘agree’ to the terms when it’s shown by TACHYON in the user interface services.
- By using this website/application, you acknowledge and ensure that you are at the legal age to conclude in a binding contract and have the ability to fulfill your obligation. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Portal or Application.
- Our customer support team is available during the working hours. If you have any queries regarding the site or terms of service, you can contact the customer support team.
- TACHYON Platform: It is an electronic platform owned by Integrated Solutions for Logistics Services company, and it is a licensed company to practice the activity of directing vehicles to transport goods in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Service: All services offered from TACHYON and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the laws of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- User / Customer: All application users, whether (Service Providers) or (Service Seekers).
- Service Provider: The user who offers services.
- Service Seeker: The user who wish to obtain services.
- Offers: The discounts or rewards determined by TACHYON to the users, in accordance with its specific terms, duration, and mechanism of the offer which all users can benefit from.
- Special Offers: The exclusive offers that TACHYON can initiate according to the market demand, or an offer to a premium user.
- Orders: Is the official agreement between TACHYON and the user in its final form.
- Completed Orders: The services that have been delivered and the order is completed with confirmation of the user and without any objections.
- Uncompleted Orders: The orders that are not delivered, under checking, or subject to objection.
- Order Page: The place where the (Service Providers) and (Service Seekers) communicate regarding the order, and it’s through TACHYON.
- Disputes: Conflicts arising during, or upon receipt of the Service between the Service Provider and the Customer.
- Balance Settlement: If balance is available, the user can request a settlement of the balance (credit) by using the services, or request for a refund, knowing that Tachyon has the right to liquidate from the user’s account any unpaid invoices or services; and according to the user policy.
- The service provider creates an account on TACHYON after fulfilling the required conditions, and through his account he can display his services in the platform.
- The credit balance in favor of TACHYON (if any) is settled by deducting it from the outstanding dues.
- The service provider’s rating is calculated based on the evaluation made by the service seeker’s on the completed orders. High scores allow service provider to obtain advanced levels of benefits. However, in some cases, low ratings may result in the suspension of the account.
- The users shall pay using their registered accounts in TACHYON.
- TACHYON offers the service seekers a variety of flexible methods to pay either through the website with credit cards approved in TACHYON such as Visa, MasterCard, SADAD, Mada, cash on delivery, pay in advance, pay by bank transfer or any other method provided by TACHYON.
- Service fees are added at the purchase time where the user can review and approve the total amount to pay. Fees can be also deducted from the user available balance (if there is any).
- Whenever you have a credit in your account, it will automatically be applied to your next purchase.
- In some countries, we may charge in local currency through exchanging to US dollar, so local currency rates may change daily according to exchange rate.
- Cancellations of orders repeatedly may result in suspension / or closure of the account.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering) or any illegal payment, we do not collect credit information; however, allowing our payments suppliers to collect information for the purpose of collecting outstanding payments from users.
- By using any payment method and / or providing payment details to make purchases from the platform, you acknowledge and ensure that:
- You are legally authorized to provide such information.
- You are legally authorized or have permission to pay using the payment method(s) provided.
- If you are an employee or agent for a company or person that owns the payment method, then you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments as part of the Services.
- Such actions should not violate any applicable law.
- Once the service has been delivered, the user has only three days to write a note or make an objection. After that it shall be considered completed.
- All objections are subject to examination and scrutiny by the TACHYON, and it has the right to accept or reject at its own discretion.
- When the objection is accepted by TACHYON, the objected amount will be reimbursed as a credit balance to the user.
- To protect the privacy of our users, we treat them as anonymous.
- Requiring email addresses, username, phone numbers, or any other personal contact details to communicate through TACHYON, in order to reduce fraud or misuse of the platform.
- TACHYON shall not provide any service level assurance unless stipulated; and the customer may use dispute resolution tools provided by TACHYON.
- The platform shall not provide protection for users who interact outside platform.
- All information and file shall be shared exclusively on TACHYON platform.
There is no discrimination against any member of the community based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise, all unacceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of the account.
Users may receive a warning to their account due to violations of our Terms of Service or misconduct through our compliance and security team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed to that user on the platform/application. Warnings do not limit account activity but can result in user’s accounts being deactivated or permanently blocked depending on the severity of the violation.
- Pornography – TACHYON does not allow any exchange of Pornography, or part of it, or any affiliated materials and services.
- Inappropriate behavior and language – communication through TACHYON must be friendly and professional.
- TACHYON condemns any abuse, harassment and hate speeches.
- You must not use the platform or its applications for any illegal purposes, engage in illegal activities, abuse, and create multiple accounts.
- To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.
- Any additional account created to circumvent the competitive advantages or mislead users will be suspended
- Suspending the master account may cause suspending all related accounts.
- Note: Any violations of TACHYON Terms of Service are the cause of permanent suspension of all accounts.
Phishing Attempts and Spam
TACHYON takes the safety of its members seriously. Any attempts to post malicious content with the intent of hacking into another member’s account is strictly prohibited; and our members’ privacy needs to be respected by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything that is not directly related to the services or orders.
- You must not disclose personal and confidential information about other people.
- Any information required to perform the service must be provided on the order page.
- The Service Provider assures that any information received from the Service Seeker is property and shall not be used for any purpose other than providing the service to the Service Seeker.
- Any user refuses to agree to our Terms of Service shall not be protected.
You should not create a fake or incorrect identity on TACHYON; or create an account for anyone other than you or attempt to use the information of others. Your information, including description, skills, location, etc. must be correct and compliant with laws.
We do not tolerate users who involve in targeted abuse or harassment against other users in TACHYON.
The User shall not sell his / her TACHYON’s accounts to any third party.
Reasons to Block an Account
- Any violation of the Terms of Service or instructions published in TACHYON or sent via e-mail
- Abusing TACHYON or users by any means, as well as stealing and damaging the App.
- Posting any personal information of users whether in the form of text or image such as correspondence between TACHYON and the user, or technical support ticket messages. This is a violation of privacy, and it will permanently block the account.
- Correspondence and comments are directly or indirectly involved in any sectarian, ethnic, or political matters.
- The use of more than one account for financial transactions; or using stolen accounts in this regard.
- Register / request to deal or communicate outside TACHYON or put communication tools such as e-mail or telephone to perform the service outside the scope of TACHYON.
- Abuse any other user or entity inside or outside the platform in any way
- Register with two or more accounts in TACHYON, and this will result in blocking the two accounts together.
- Sell /Transfer the account in TACHYON from person to person. Upon finding out the sale of any account, it will be directly blocked with all balance and will not be used by any party.
- Writing articles or comments against morals or regulations.
- Impersonate any natural or legal personalities.
- The frequent canceling orders by user for no apparent reason.
- Service Seeker requests contrary services to the terms of TACHYON; and Service Provider acceptance.
Disputes should be resolved using TACHYON tools through “Customer Service”
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of TACHYON, its content, and any services obtained through the platform, are at your own risk.
- TACHYON content and services obtained through it are provided “as it is” and “available”, without any warranty, either explicitly or implicitly.
- No individual or person, belongs to TACHYON, provides any warranties or acknowledgments regarding the safety, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability.
- The above mentioned shall not affect any guarantees that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law
Limitation of Liability
- TACHYON’s service is limited to providing directing vehicles transporting goods. In no event will TACHYON, or the Company or its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, TACHYON or any websites, Application linked to it, any content on the such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by harm (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
- Occasionally, TACHYON may update Terms of Service including some amendments. Once the Terms of Service is amended, this page will be updated.
- You understand and agree that when you continue use TACHYON after Terms of Service have amended, the platform and its application will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
How We Make Money
There are no fees to use tachyon platform. However, the platform charges nominal transactional charges that goes against building & maintaining the platform. Some users types may have to pay subscription fees.
- Main Service: These are the services listed by TACHYON as described in the product description and conditions.
- Additional Fees and Taxes: Any additional fees, which may be charged such as customs, value-added tax and any fees to the relevant official authorities.
Insurance coverage as per the signed contract.
Protection and Warranties
- TACHYON is committed to providing all means and technical tools to protect users’ accounts, personal, and financial information.
- Any suspect in a user not complying with the Terms and conditions of TACHYON, the platform may block his/her account.
- TACHYON platform reserves the right to block any account that it is deemed to be violating or harmful to TACHYON and its users, and TACHYON has the right to hold the account balance or part of it depending on each case.
Right of access
Tachyon platform has the right to access the accounts of its registered users upon their request. That is done after their approval and primarily for technical purposes or to perform some tasks that the user may request from tachyon platform team to do on his behalf.
Delegation of usage of Information
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- All content on TACHYON website and social media accounts, including graphics, logos, icons, images, audio, digital content, data, and software, are subject to the intellectual property and copyright of TACHYON, and protected by the law of copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual property rights, or any other laws.
- TACHYON will respond to the correspondences of copyright infringement, or violation of our third-party Terms of Service. The procedures for intellectual property claims can be reviewed here, including fraud or illegal use.
Amendments to this Agreement
- You acknowledge and agree that TACHYON has the right to alert you for any amendment to this Agreement which may increase your financial obligations or decrease your rights (in the event of significant amendments) and in accordance with this terms and conditions Agreement. Otherwise, if the amendments are not significant, TACHYON will only publish them on the Terms and Conditions page without any responsibility.